The purpose of the National Guard Association of Arkansas, Inc., (NGAA) is to promote the growth and development of the Arkansas Army and Air National Guard, foster friendship and cooperation among officers of the National Guard, and provide services for its members and their dependents.
There are over 1800 active, retired and past members of the Arkansas National Guard who are members of the National Guard Association of Arkansas.
Embodied in our purpose are the following goals:
- Provide service to members
- Promote legislative actions to benefit members and improve the capabilities of the Arkansas National Guard
- Establish and maintain a cooperative relationship with like organizations
- Maintain long term financial stability
- Preserve the history of the National Guard Association of Arkansas
- Educate federal, state and local communities on the National Guard story
- Improve the communications flow to membership regarding NGAA and its programs